This PC2000 XMOR line High Productivity bucket (patent pending) built at Hardox Wearparts Tuscaloosa has been in operation at Heritage Coal & Nature in Pennsylvania for over 6 months. It has served for overburden in coal mining, where the material density is 1.65, yielding a throughput of 3 000 000 tons / year.
- 5 passes (previous 7 passes) equals increase of 10-15 truck loads/day.
- 25% larger volume than replaced bucket 15 m3 (12 m3).
- 35 % lighter than replaced bucket 7.9 ton (12.7 ton).
- No hot works required as heels are mechanical fitted heels, meaning all service in the pit.
- 1-2 h to change 16 heel blocks compared to 1-2 days for welded heel pads on replaced bucket.
Order wearparts directly here, or request a custom quote for your complex fabrication needs.