Through extensive collaboration with SSAB’s XMOR engineering team, we have designed & built High Productivity Buckets for our customers, offering major benefits such as higher throughput and lower cost of ownership.
These benefits are due to an innovative liner-free concept enabled by a patented geometry and SSAB’s cutting-edge materials. Have a look at one of our success cases, with the sample benefits below.
- 5 passes (previous 7 passes) equals increase of 10-15 truck loads/day.
- 25% larger volume than replaced bucket 15 m3 (12 m3).
- 35 % lighter than replaced bucket 7.9 ton (12.7 ton).
- No hot works required as heels are mechanical fitted heels, meaning all service in the pit.
- 1-2 h to change 16 heel blocks compared to 1-2 days for welded heel pads on replaced bucket.
Due to its unique geometry, this line of bucket is uniquely suited for digging; the efficiency in applications like scraping surfaces flat and handling large boulders was not studied.